POQUITO OBVIO
It will take time
POQUITO OBVIO
I am HERE
POQUITO OBVIO
Its time to feel alive, give thanks and truly appreciate my form. My one, temporal form, which has been given to me. Connect to the universal order, and understand my mistakes in this earthly one. Time to have confidence, have fire, and generate warmth. Lack of fear time. Loss of fear, growth of perspective and love time.
Time to sing and rejoice like never before. Because like never before, it is sorely needed.
Time for harnessing my mind like never before. A degree of clarity which has existed, but now put to full potential and use. The confidence and knowledge and certainty that this is possible.
A love for others, a growing respect for the energy and time it takes to nuture and grow with others. To give them what they need and what I myself need.
An appreciation of the past like never before, as a bed of seeds that I’d sown. Now growing, newleaves coming on and out. I feel this growth out of my espalda. (awakening back)
Thanks to my tounge for patience and the willingness to learn.
P.S. The tounge connects directly to brains root. Poquito obvio.
No comments:
Post a Comment