Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Intentions for this Blog, perhaps another

So there are some serious things I have been meaning to write about here, and have been writing about, albeit slowly, offline. One of those things is the nature of the internet itself today... wow, what a big topic, i know! But during my first month here, not being able to access the internet easily or surely was too hard. For something so natural - geographic distance imposing a limitation on overseas communication - my displacement was so utterly inexperienced... I've been drawing parallels between the possibility of telepathy and the internet, in a world where the both are options to evolution, but one destroys the environment and life itself, and the other exists to the benefit of the planet, biosphere, and development of noosphere. All of these things and concepts to be expressed more coherently and fully in a post coming soon. If you're super curious, look up Teilhard de Chardin & watch this video...



In additon, how American culture has augmented itself to the social psyche of Chile. Perhaps the most developed nation in South America, there are striking parallels that are worth pointing out, alongside some important differences that I think show an interesting comparison of culture, maybe helping myself and others define what CULTURE really means. Chile has had an interesting and tragic and beautiful history, and it deserves examination.

Also, I have been documenting general artistic research on another blog of mine, Notes. I am thinking about merging it to this one, because all of that shit is interesting! Plus it might encourage me to digest my notes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment