Sunday, October 4, 2009

TODAY

White Solar Wizard
White Northern Castle of Crossing
Earth family- Gateway Clan- Truth

I pulse in order to enchant
Realizing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of heart


Jimmy Carter, Crisis of Confidence Speech
July 15, 1979 (aka 'Malaise Speech')


Last night I saw Michael Moore's Capitalism: A Love Story documentary. EVERYONE IN AMERICA NEEDS TO SEE THIS FILM! If you didn't take the time to understand the financial bailout package, this movie will clue you in to the basic injustice of it all, hopefully affording you a powerful awareness of the immense crisis we are now in - the power is being taken from the people, and it is up to us to change it. Moore utilizes the above speech by Jimmy Carter, and I thought it was worthy of reproducing here. A powerful call to action. We need to mobilize. Some key moments: 1:35-1:55, the power of the people; 2:35-4:38, warnings on capitalism; 7:45, the importance of having faith in each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment